Monday, August 25, 2014

Rainbow Chalkboard Decor!

Hello all! I've been busily assembling things with getting my room ready for the 2014-2015 school year. I've always loved having a colorful room! I decided to class it up with a chalkboard-type feature. So, I am slowly adding the decor to my TpT store! First thing I'm selling is ABC Word Wall Headers. I'm loving it! Below is a preview of some of the letters. They measure about 5 inches across and has 6 colors, so they are easily read from across the room.







Other items that will be added to the store:
*MUSIC Classroom Expectations
*Recorder Finger Charts
*PYP Posters: Learner Profiles, Key Concepts, and Attitudes
*Isle of Rest Sign
*Riser Group Signs
*Blank Label Templates
*AND MORE!!!

Check out my store below for this wonderful set!




No comments:

Post a Comment