Saturday, July 2, 2016

A GREAT Reason To Take A Break

About 3 years ago, my husband and I ventured down a long, hard, but beautiful path to grow our family through adoption. We had many ups, many downs. Pursuing adoption can be quite an emotional path. Just over a year ago, our beautiful daughter was born! It was an amazing day that changed our lives forever for the better. She is such a HUGE bundle of joy! She is such a happy baby. Everywhere we go, you can just see people cheer up and their day brightened because of her. It's amazing how she can change the mood of a room to one of pure joy!

I decided to take some time from my blogging ventures so that I could spend more time with my family. And I am so glad I did!

She is THE BEST reason to take a break from some things I wanted to pursue professionally, but now because of her, I want to do more! I am hoping to attempt to get myself more involved with this whole blogging world.

So, why follow Hillary's Highlights? What can I learn or gain from here?

The perspective I bring is one of an elementary music teacher in an International Baccalaureate (IB) world. What does that look like? Is different than any other music teacher not in an IB school? I encourage you to follow me and learn some new approaches to "old" content.

No comments:

Post a Comment